Asst. Prof. Dr. ASIM EĞİTMEN
Faculty of Pharmacy
Telephone number +90 392 671 11 11
- Cukurova University Chemistry (PhD, 2016)
- Cukurova University Chemistry (Master, 2012)
- Cukurova University Chemistry (Undergraduate, 2009)
Articles published in peer reviewed international journals (SCI,SSCI,Arts and Humanities)
- Tezcan B., Ulusal F., Egitmen A., Guzel B., 2018 “ Preparation of metallic Pd nanoparticles using supercritical CO2 deposition: An efficient catalyst for Suzuki cross-coupling reaction”Journal of Nanoparticle Research 20 (5), 145 - 2018
- Ulusal F., Darendeli B.,Erünal E., Eğitmen A., and Güzel, B., 2017 “Supercritical carbondioxide deposition of γ-Alumina supported Pd nanocatalysts with new precursors and using on Suzuki-Miyaura coupling reactions” The Journal of Supercritical Fluids 127, 111-120 - 2017
- Eğitmen A., Ulusal F., Darendeli B., Demir A., and Güzel, B., 2016 “ Synthesis of Vic- Dioxime Palladium (II) Complex: Precursor for Deposition on SBA-15 in ScCO2.” International Journal of Chemical, Molecular, Nuclear, Materials and Metallurgical Engineering, 10(11) 1361-1365. - 2016
- Ulusal F., Darendeli B., Eğitmen A., S.M. Jamison and Güzel, B., 2013 “Deposition Pd and Ni nanoparticles on carbon nanotubes in scCO2, using novel vic-dioximes metal complexes as precursors” International journal of multidisciplinary research vol. II, Issue 2 (II), 11-13 - 2013
Papers presented in international conferences and printed as proceedings
- 1- Eğitmen A., Güzel, B., “Synthesize of Cu (I)COD and Rh(I) COD Complexes Of Fluorinated ß-Diketonate Ligands For Using Metallic Nanoparticle Deposition”, Netherlands Catalysis And Chemistry Conference , Noordwijkerhout, Netherlands, March 2013, 1(1), 203.
- 2- Eğitmen A., Güzel, B., “Synthesis Cu(II) And Pd(II) Complexes Of Fluorinated B-Diketonate Ligands For Using Metallic Nanoparticle Deposition” Netherlands Catalysis and Chemistry Conference, Noordwijkerhout, Netherlands, March 2013, 1(1), 195.
- 3- Eğitmen A., Seven S., Güzel, B., “Synthesis and Characterization of Novel Palladium (II) Schiff Base Complexes for the Deposition On SBA-15 in scCO2 Media and Their Catalytic Activities for Suzuki- Miyaura Reaction” Dubai, April 2016, 1(1), 101.
- 4- Eğitmen A., Seven S., Atış, Ö., Güzel, B., “Synthesis of Pd(II) Schiff Base complexes Derived From Condensation of Salicylicaldehyde With Aniline Derivatives For Suzuki Couplıng Reactions”, Sitges, Barcelona, July 2015, 1(1), 349.
- 5- Eğitmen A., Güzel, B., " Palladium (II) Schiff Base Complexes: Precursor for the Deposition onto the mesoporous SBA-15 in scCO2 Media", Bursa, April 2016, 1(1), 240.
Master Thesis Supervised
- Removal of Chromium Ions from Water Using Chitosan Coated Magnetic Nanoparticles - 2022
- GREEN CHEMISTRY: SYNTHESIS AND CHARACTERIZATION OF TEFF SEED SILVERNANOPARTICLES (AgNPs) AND DETERMINATION OF ANTIMICROBIAL ACTIVITY - 2022
- He worked as a scholar in TUBITAK Project number 214Z097 (Synthesis of Palladium Complexes of Schiff Base and Oxyme Derived Ligands, Using as a Precursor for the Formation of Silica Supported Metallic Nanoparticles in Supercritical Carbon Dioxide media)
- He worked as a scholar in TUBITAK Project No. 111T153 (Preparation of Metallic Nano Particles on Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Using New Precursors in Supercritical Carbon Dioxide media and Determination of Catalytic Activity).
- NCC6- International Catalysis Congress / Bursa Poster 3rd place award (2016)
- Catalyst, C-C coupling reactions, Coordination chemistry ,nanoparticles, Supercritical fluids, spectroscopy, chromatography, Analytical Chemistry
- Faculty course coordinator (2021-2022)
- Vice Dean of Faculty of Pharmacy (2022-2025)