To be a more friendly and sustainable environment, CIU BIOGAS in collaboration with AGO ENERGY specializes in energy conservation and recycling of waste products to generate energy and gas thereby leading.
CIU biogas produces the bioenergy technology that compliments every building structure and reduces the emission of toxic gases by collaborating with other Levent Companies such as animal husbandry and poultry. Adequate amounts of manure which is often turned into renewable energy sources like electricity through the use of methane digesters are gathering. This renewable biogas energy can be used by vehicle engines, microturbines, and fuel cells.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM CIU BIO-GAS?
You will learn about:
- how to construct biogas energy supply plants on technical details?
- how to reduce and contain toxic emissions such as methane, carbon monoxide or dioxide, as well as Sulphur and nitrogen dioxide?
- how to produce natural gas from waste products?
- how to build pipelines?
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Business Administration students
- Mechanical Engineering students
- Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering students
- Management Information Systems students
- Environmental Engineering students
- Any other interested CIU students